Money Magazine - Why Money Magazine?



Money Magazine is a textbook for money management ironically which is not thought by our so called “Education System” yet we have to go through it every day. Indian education system is designed to crib your creativity, kill everything your passionate about, loot your money even before you start earning and throw you into the world whitout even teaching how to get profit out the investment you made in so called education.


Money Magazine is a door way to your financial freedom. Money Magazine consists a set of articles that will help a common man to achieve financial freedom through systematic planning right from the day you start earning. The articles in Money Magazine are written keeping middle class people and will help them to break the barrier between middle and high with respect to financial freedom. The articles are from my own experience and what I have been going through in my life.

I am not a qualified financial expert but I am one of those middle class people who wants to break the barrier of middle and high class and while I am doing this I want to help all the people in my position to break the barrier as well, hence the blog.

The blog consists of articles on planning our earning, saving, investing and spending. The articles will be regularly updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money Magazine - How To Ensure Your Parents Have A Safety Net?

Money Magazine - What are Short Term Investment Options?